When trying to figure out your loved one’s love language, it’s important to pay attention to how they express love to you and to others. But, like I explain in today’s episode, another thing you need to pay attention to are things that they complain about.
What complaints do you hear most often from your loved one? What do they nag you about? What do they grumble about? And what do they really want and need from you?
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode218
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Dr. Gary Chapman’s Website: The 5 Love Languages
The Book: The 5 Love Languages
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters