So… have you figured out what your love language is?
Last week we looked at the five different love languages from Dr. Gary Chapman.
For today’s part 2 episode in this series, we dive even deeper into understanding each of those love languages and how to figure out your own primary love language. I also explain why that can be a little complicated for some people.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #217: Understanding The 5 Love Languages (PART 1)
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode219
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Dr. Gary Chapman’s Website: The 5 Love Languages
The Book: The 5 Love Languages
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters