There is nothing wrong with having multiples of things… especially when you use them regularly. Or if you really just love them. But, over time, a few things somehow multiply and they turn into too many.
And when you have too many of an item they tend to take up space, time, and energy.
On today’s episode, I give you a list of things that you may have too many of in your home.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #15: Do You Have A “Just In Case” Mentality?
Episode #10: Can You Have Too Much of a Good Thing?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode32
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)