Sometimes, while in the middle of a project, it’s easy to get stuck. You lose steam. Or you get discouraged. Or you lose interest.
Then you stop. And then you never get around to finishing it.
It just happens.
And sometimes you don’t finish what you started because it’s no longer a priority, which is totally ok.
But, sometimes, you stop because something very specific is blocking you.
On today’s episode, I talk about why it’s important to figure out what your real roadblocks are so that you can finally push past them.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode226
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)