Ever get to the very end of a huge organizing project and then all of a sudden you feel STUCK? You have a bunch of little piles and things that need to be put away, but you feel overwhelmed?
Today, I chat about one of the hardest, most challenging issues that many of my clients face when organizing their homes. And it’s actually something I even struggle with on occasion.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode228
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success