Ever get to the very end of a huge organizing project and then all of a sudden you feel STUCK? You have a bunch of little piles and things that need to be put away, but you feel overwhelmed?
Today, I chat about one of the hardest, most challenging issues that many of my clients face when organizing their homes. And it’s actually something I even struggle with on occasion.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode228
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)