Shopping and acquiring new things can be fun and VERY therapeutic.
But having too much stuff that you have to organize, manage, and store is NOT always fun.
What if we can somehow tap into the therapeutic aspects of letting go of things? What if we could get equal enjoyment from purging things as we do from buying them? Wouldn’t that make simplifying and organizing a lot easier?
On today’s show I revisit a unique perspective that can help you clear out the clutter in your home to reveal the simplified space hiding underneath.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode230
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters