When you get up in the morning to start your day, do you have a good game plan?
I’m sure you have your day planned out and you know where you need to be and when you need to be there. But when it comes to your to-do’s, do you know EXACTLY what needs to be done? And if you do, do those things actually get done?
If you feel like your mile long to-do list is paralyzing and you’re totally overwhelmed with too much to do, then this episode will help.
On today’s show I share with you a very simple to-do list strategy to help you focus on your priorities (with no distractions) to get more done.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #68: Get More Done With A Focus Frame
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode232
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #248: How To Stop Kids From Constantly Asking For Stuff