Last week, we decided to start our summer adventures a little early. We pulled our son out of school for a whirlwind road trip from Seattle, Washington to Austin, Texas. We drove 32 hours straight there with very few stops!
I know it may sound crazy (especially considering we even took our dog) but it was fun. And we survived. And in this episode I tell you all about it.
Now keep in mind, the ideas I share with you can be applied to ANY space in your life, particularly in your home. Not just your car. So, even if you aren’t planning any road trips this year, you can still get a lot from this show.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #231: How To Organize Your Car (And Keep It That Way!)
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode233
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief