Last week, we decided to start our summer adventures a little early. We pulled our son out of school for a whirlwind road trip from Seattle, Washington to Austin, Texas. We drove 32 hours straight there with very few stops!
I know it may sound crazy (especially considering we even took our dog) but it was fun. And we survived. And in this episode I tell you all about it.
Now keep in mind, the ideas I share with you can be applied to ANY space in your life, particularly in your home. Not just your car. So, even if you aren’t planning any road trips this year, you can still get a lot from this show.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #231: How To Organize Your Car (And Keep It That Way!)
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode233
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters