I’m on a journey to simplify my life, but sometimes it’s hard letting go of things that I feel attached to.
On today’s episode I explain how there is one category in my life that I need to downsize. I also tell you how I recently had a consultation with myself as my own personal professional home organizer and came up with a great solution to my problem.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode234
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief