We all face different roadblocks and challenges when trying to organize and simplify our home. And sometimes it’s hard to face those challenges alone.
For today’s episode of Life Made Simple, I share with you how I’ve rallied some of my closest friends to start a mini clutter challenge group. It can be so amazing to have accountability, support, and encouragement when trying to reach certain goals in life.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode240
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters