We all face different roadblocks and challenges when trying to organize and simplify our home. And sometimes it’s hard to face those challenges alone.
For today’s episode of Life Made Simple, I share with you how I’ve rallied some of my closest friends to start a mini clutter challenge group. It can be so amazing to have accountability, support, and encouragement when trying to reach certain goals in life.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode240
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)