Back to school season is in full swing! If you’re a parent who is drowning in the back to school chaos and craziness, then this show is for you.
On this special Encore Episode, I share with you some of the organizing tips and routines that we’ve implemented in our own family that can help get the school year off to a good start for you and your family.
Keep in mind, while the tips and strategies I give you are mainly geared towards children in elementary school, you can still get a lot from this episode even if you have older kids.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #63: You Need More Margin Time (CarlaRae Confesses)
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode241
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters