Back to school season is in full swing! If you’re a parent who is drowning in the back to school chaos and craziness, then this show is for you.
On this special Encore Episode, I share with you some of the organizing tips and routines that we’ve implemented in our own family that can help get the school year off to a good start for you and your family.
Keep in mind, while the tips and strategies I give you are mainly geared towards children in elementary school, you can still get a lot from this episode even if you have older kids.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #63: You Need More Margin Time (CarlaRae Confesses)
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode241
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)