How many times have you heard the popular cliche, “The grass is always greener on the other side?” While I know this phrase is definitely over used, the Grass Is Greener Syndrome is a real struggle for many people.
In today’s episode we dive in deep to the psychology behind it all and I give you an alternative cliche to consider.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode80
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)