One year ago we released the first 3 episodes of this podcast show. So, I’m excited to say this episode, marks our one-year anniversary!
Since then, we have managed to record, produce, and release 2 episodes every week. Well, almost every week. If you’re a regular listener, you may have noticed that we did take a few days off a couple times throughout the year.
For this quick and brief “3 Minute Thursday” episode of Life Made Simple, I wanted to take a little time to say a sincere thank you from the bottom of heart to everyone who has made this show possible. Thank you to all our listeners for continually tuning in, thank you for your ongoing support, your encouragement, your reviews, your topic ideas and feedback. You honestly have no idea how much I’ve appreciated all of it!
It has been an amazing year… and I’m so excited to see what next year has in store for us!
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode94
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)