If you tuned in to our last episode you know that we just celebrated our son’s 7th birthday. Now that he’s getting older and about to start 1st grade, I’ve been a little sentimental.
Today, for our quick and brief 3 Minute Thursday episode, I read to you a blog article I came across recently. It’s written by a well-know blogger by the name of Rachel Marie Martin.
Her blog is at FindingJoy.net. If you’re a crazy busy mom like me, you should really check it out.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Rachel’s Blog: FindingJoy.net
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode96
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success