If you tuned in to our last episode you know that we just celebrated our son’s 7th birthday. Now that he’s getting older and about to start 1st grade, I’ve been a little sentimental.
Today, for our quick and brief 3 Minute Thursday episode, I read to you a blog article I came across recently. It’s written by a well-know blogger by the name of Rachel Marie Martin.
Her blog is at FindingJoy.net. If you’re a crazy busy mom like me, you should really check it out.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Rachel’s Blog: FindingJoy.net
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode96
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters