Right now we are nearing the end of summer. My son, Levi starts school in just over a week. We’re done with all our summer trips and get-aways. Levi just finished his final summer camp. Summer break is almost over and for the first the first time in months, Levi has absolutely nothing to do.
Now, I have to say, my husband and I are blessed with an only child who is very good at entertaining himself. Levi is very creative and imaginative. But, yesterday, he came up to me while I was working in my office and said something to me that he rarely says, “Momma, I’m bored.”
Later that night I was talking to a friend of mine with kids and when I told her about Levi’s little dilemma earlier in the day she mentioned that her kids are always saying that their bored… she then asked what I did about it. I gave her my thoughts on the topic and decided I wanted to share them with you as well!
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode97
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)