If you listen to the show often you know, my motto, my slogan, my challenge to myself and to all my listeners is to focus on what really matters, and somehow let go of the rest. That’s how you simplify your life: focus on what really matters, and let go of anything that doesn’t.
But sometimes it’s hard to figure out what really matters in our life, know what I mean? The problem – at least for me – is that sometimes EVERYTHING feels like it matters.
Unfortunately, if I look at the big picture of life, all my priorities, my values, my goals, what I really want for my life, I’ve come to realize that sometimes what I do with my time, and what I hang on to, doesn’t always line up with what’s really important.
I confess, sometimes what I do and what I hang on to doesn’t always match up or synchronize with what I really want in life. And I’m determined to change that. On today’s episode I share with you how I came to that realization.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode99
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #248: How To Stop Kids From Constantly Asking For Stuff