Today I share with you a request that I received from one of our loyal listeners. Imran recently reached out to me and asked if I could spend more time on the topic of sleeping disorders. He explained that he feels like he’s tried all the other conventional methods and yet still struggles with getting a good night’s rest.
Now while I usually spend most episodes talking about time management and home organizing, every once in awhile I think it’s important to talk about how to simplify and un-complicate other areas of life, like relationships and health.
Like I explained back in episodes #67 and 69, for many years I used to struggle with insomnia. I’ve gotten much better, but I still have trouble every once in awhile. And like Imran, I’ve tried everything.
On today’s episode I share with you one of my most successful strategies to get a good night sleep.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #67: Good Night, Sleep Tight! (Part 1)
Episode #69: Wake Up, Sleepy Head! (Part 2)
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode107
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)