I am a recovering pack rat. And to this day I am still extremely sentimental. For me, there is a huge connection between memories and things.
But over the years I’ve had to dig deep and somehow change my relationship with stuff. I’ve needed to figure out how to hang on to memories without needing to hang on to the things that are associated with them. Because while I want my life to be filled with moments and memories, I don’t need it to be filled with stuff.
On today’s quick and brief “3 Minute Thursday” episode of Life Made Simple, I share with you a story about how I recently let go of something sentimental for the sake of simplicity. I’ll admit, it was hard, but necessary.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #91: A Unique Strategy To Help You Let Go Of Keepsakes
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode112
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters