On my quest to simplify my home and my life I am learning how to let go. On today’s episode I share with you one unique strategy that I have developed that has helped me to successfully let go of so many things in my life.
It’s not something that I read in an article or a book. It’s actually kind of a concept that came to me one day when I was trying to figure out why it’s so hard to let go of certain special things in my home. I started to apply it to my life and realized over time it made a huge difference in how I view those special items I tend to keep. Over time, while embracing this strategy I’ve successfully changed my relationship with those items.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #10: Can You Have Too Much Of A Good Thing?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode91
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief