For my crazy busy family, life never seems to stop. And with Thanksgiving coming up, and then Christmas just around the corner it has started to get even busier. And when life gets busy, my to-do list gets longer.
It seems every other minute something new that I need to do, or buy, or remember, jumps out at me. My brain gets flooded! The question is, when life gets crazy and your to-do’s begin to multiply, how do you keep track of it all?
The answer may seem simple – and maybe a little obvious – but if you think of something you don’t want to forget, you have to write it down.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #90: My Favorite To-Do List Tool
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode114
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief