I’ve had many listeners ask me what my recommendations are for to-do list apps. Years ago I tried out a few… some were great, some not so much. Finally I stumbled across one that was exactly what I was looking for. Now keep in mind, I am not an affiliate for this company. They have not paid me to give this review. I just wanted to share with you the app that I use and love.
For more info on to-do lists, check out our last episode when I talked about why to-do lists just don’t work for some people. I explained why you should definitely consider having to-do lists, if you don’t already. We looked at why it’s important to properly maintain those lists and then I gave you some unique tips and techniques on how to do just that.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Google Keep: keep.google.com
Episode #89: How To Declutter Your Brain And Keep It Organized
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode90
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)