This is the Part 3 in our three week series on the topic of how to declutter your brain.
For this week, I give you some very practical, simple actionable tips and techniques that you can do every day throughout the day to help keep your mind decluttered.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #67: Good Night, Sleep Tight! (PART 1)
Episode #69: Wake Up, Sleepy Head! (PART 2)
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode115
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)