We are now at the tail end of 2017. We have just a few more weeks until the New Year and I am sure, if you’re like me, this is when you begin to look back at how things have gone in your life these past twelve months, you think about what your life is like right now, and you begin consider your hopes and goals for next year.
For this upcoming Monday’s full length episode I’m going to give you some very specific questions to ask yourself during this season of reflection. But first, before that, for today’s special encore episode, we’re going to go back in time and replay one of our episodes from around this time last year. It is my reminder to you that no matter where you are in life, you need to be kind to yourself.
This encore is from episode #40 Always Moving Onward & Upward… enjoy!
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Original Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode40
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode122
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief