It’s New Years in a couple weeks, which for most people means a time to reassess goals and aspirations… and for some of us new resolutions. Right now is the PERFECT time to reassess your time to figure out how you are going to get it all done.
On today’s episode we do a quick review of the Perfect Day Itinerary, an exercise that’s designed to help you focus on your goals and priorities while strategically managing your time in order to accomplish them. Because like the famous Stephen Covey said, “The Key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
Links Mentioned in this Show:
FREE WORKSHEET: “The Perfect Day Itinerary Worksheet”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word PERFECTDAY
Episode #8: How To Make A “Perfect Day Itinerary”
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode32
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)