How do you simplify your life? Well, you first figure out what really matters to you, focus only on those things, and then somehow let go of the rest, which is not always easy.
On today’s episode of Life Made Simple we dive deep into the psychology behind letting go of things that we don’t need, don’t use, and don’t love yet somehow have a hard time parting with.
I share with you a specific example from my own life when I asked myself a series of important questions that helped me let go of something that I thought was special, but really wasn’t.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode 91: A Unique Strategy To Help You Let Go Of Keepsakes
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode129
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief