I am on a quest to not only simplify my home and my schedule, but I also want to simplify my mind because sometimes it gets a little cluttered… actually, it can get VERY cluttered.
My mind (and I’m sure many of you can relate) sometimes gets over-cluttered with worry.
On today’s episode we look at how we can relieve ourselves from unnecessary tension caused by worry.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #111: How To Declutter Your Mind (PART 1)
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode132
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief