I try to get as many wears as I can out of things like jeans, sweaters, and most of my blouses before I wash them. My husband and son do the same thing, which SIGNIFICANTLY cuts down on the amount of laundry we have to do.
How often you wash a piece of clothing is, of course, entirely up to you. The real dilemma that I address on today’s episode is this: when you wear something, but you’re not ready to wash it yet, what do you do with it?
What do you do with the clothes you have that are half-dirty, half clean? Where do you put those in-between clothes?
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #21: Here’s Your Closet Clean-Out Master Plan!
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode159
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief