I try to get as many wears as I can out of things like jeans, sweaters, and most of my blouses before I wash them. My husband and son do the same thing, which SIGNIFICANTLY cuts down on the amount of laundry we have to do.
How often you wash a piece of clothing is, of course, entirely up to you. The real dilemma that I address on today’s episode is this: when you wear something, but you’re not ready to wash it yet, what do you do with it?
What do you do with the clothes you have that are half-dirty, half clean? Where do you put those in-between clothes?
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #21: Here’s Your Closet Clean-Out Master Plan!
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode159
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters