Yesterday was Mother’s Day… a day to celebrate the strong amazing women in our lives who have helped raise us, teach us, and have loved us more than life itself.
Today I’d like to share with you an inspiring article written by Rachel Marie Martin. Her blog is FindingJoy.net. The article is called “20 Mom Things I Wish I Had Done More Of”.
Keep in mind there are many points that can pertain to your life even if you aren’t a parent.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Rachel’s Article: 20 Mom Things I Wish I Had Done More Of
Rachel’s Blog: FindingJoy.net
Episode #95: Take Time To Savor Your Little Ones
Episode #96: Dear “In A Minute” Mom
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode161
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters