Today’s myth is a big one. It is a misconception we all tend to believe.
Here it is: Before you organize, you need to buy the perfect containers.
Well, that’s not necessarily true. The fact is you don’t always know what the perfect containers are going to be – or if you are going to even need them at all – until AFTER you organize your stuff.
On today’s episode I explain what it means to organize backwards and how not to fall in that trap.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Episode #5: Top Organizing Strategies and Secrets Revealed!
Episode #65: Do You Tend To Organize Backwards?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode168
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success