Most kids have collections. My son collects bottle caps from the beach, coins, fidget spinners, and Pokémon cards.
Do you have children that collect things? What do they collect? Maybe dinosaurs, Legos, stuffed animals, cars, shells, stickers, or bugs.
I definitely want my son to have a healthy relationship with stuff. I want to encourage him to live a simple life with a clutter-free home. BUT, I am learning that it is still very important for children (and even adults) to have collections.
On today’s episode I am give you a handful of reasons as to why you should not only let your child have a collection, but why you should also encourage them to maintain it and help them to honor it.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #25: PART 1: How Can I Help My Child Let Go of Stuff?
Episode #27: PART 2: How Can I Help My Child Let Go of Stuff?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode171
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief