Whether or not you consider yourself to be a “list-maker” type of person, we all have – to some degree – a love/hate relationship with our to-do lists.
On today’s Encore Episode, we go back to episode #89 and take a look at why to-do lists just don’t work for some people. I explain why you should consider having to-do lists, if you don’t already. We look at why it’s important to properly maintain those lists and then I give you some unique tips and techniques on how to do just that.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #68: Get More Done With A Focus Frame
Episode #90: My Favorite To-Do List Tool
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode173
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)