Do you have a handful of things that have been on your to-do list that never seem to get done because there is always something more important to do? Things that you figure you’ll do “one day”?
Some of those projects and to-dos may not even be on your list anymore because you’ve put off doing them for so long… they’re just tucked away in a box or closet somewhere. We all have those sort of projects lying around.
Today I give you a little inspiration, a little motivation, and even a few tips on how you can finally get those things done once and for all.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #51: A Must-Have Tool To Stay Motivated Everyday
Episode #88: Paint Or Get Off The Ladder!
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode177
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters