As you know, if you listen to the show often, I am on a quest to simplify my life. Because life can be crazy, chaotic and cluttered… and clutter in my home and schedule causes unnecessary stress and anxiety. Which is why I am on a mission to declutter and simplify my life. I want freedom from the anxiety and stress that comes from clutter. I want to find the freedom of simplicity. And I’m also on a mission to help inspire and motivate YOU to join me in the journey.
On today’s quick and brief episode I share with you one of my favorite mottos that I adopted a few years back to help me declutter and simplify my to-do list.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #76: How & What To “Prune” Out Of Your Life
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode88
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)