On last week’s 3 Minute Thursday episode of Life Simple, I confessed to you one area of life that I’ve struggled with for many years. Like many other people out there, I battle with having way too many good projects ideas and not enough time or energy to tackle them all. In that episode, I explained how all those ideas are GOOD ideas and they are all GOOD intentions.
But for the sake of my sanity and for the sake of my journey to find simplicity, I need to somehow pull the reins on my tendency to collect good intentions and somehow let go of many of them that I have hoarded over the years.
But the big question is, how do you do that?
On today’s episode, I share with one amazing analogy I recently learned that has become a total game changer for me. It’s a strategy I’m still trying to wrap my head around and apply to my own “crazy busy” life.
It’s one life lesson that I honestly believe can be the key to achieving true simplicity in all areas of life.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #10: “Can You Have Too Much of A Good Thing?”
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode75
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)