As I’m sure you know, letting go of things that we once loved isn’t always easy. But sometimes it’s necessary in order to make room for new things that come into our lives.
On today’s episode, instead of looking at the psychology of letting go, I want to talk about the psychology behind acquiring things. Because if we limit what comes into our homes and into our lives, than we don’t have to let go of so much, so often.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Tony Robin’s Article: People By Feelings, Not Things
Episode #167: Retail Therapy vs. Mindful Shopping
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode179
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #248: How To Stop Kids From Constantly Asking For Stuff