For the past couple weeks we took an in-depth look into some of the psychology behind how to tackle huge overwhelming home organizing projects. We specifically focused on the mindsets and the self-limiting beliefs that tend to hold us back or stop us in our tracks when attempting to simplifying our lives.
Since we dove in kinda deep during those episodes, I decided to keep this week’s episode a little more on the lighter side and a little more relaxed. Instead of looking at mindsets, I give you some simple, practical, and detailed action plans.
For today’s episode I help you to simplify your digital distractions by giving you all the information you need on how to stop and prevent unwanted phone calls from telemarketers and other random businesses whom you don’t want to hear from.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
FTC’s National Do Not Call Registry: www.DoNotCall.gov
FCC (Federal Communications Commission): www.FCC.gov
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Episode #47: How Do Digital Distractions Impact Your Life?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode195
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)