Believe it or not, even though I am a Professional Home Organizer, my house is not always PERFECTLY organized.
While I can confidently say that everything has a logical home, and most things are in their homes, I have to admit that there are many areas of my home that need updating.
Organizing is a process. It takes time. And it’s ongoing.
On today’s episode I explain exactly how I am taking inventory and updating my entire house by going back to the basics of home organizing.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Episode #65: Do You Tend To Organize Backwards?
Episode #71: A Unique Strategy To Maintain An Organized House
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode213
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief