Over the years, I’ve learned that simplifying your home isn’t just about where you put things or what nifty little storage bins you should buy to put things in. There is actually soooo much more to it than that.
Organizing your home and simplifying your life has a lot to do with your mindsets, not just storage tips. Which is why, I always say that I specialize in the psychology behind home organizing.
For today’s episode, I share with you a “mindset strategy” that I use for certain clients. And I even use it myself, at times… because it works.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Episode #5: Top Organizing Strategies and Secrets Revealed!
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode229
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief