As humans, our minds are complicated. Our brains and all the complex thoughts that come in and out of them are very complicated.
As I try to simplify my home, my schedule and all other areas of my life, I want to also figure out how to simplify my crazy complicated mind.
On this episode of Life Made Simple I share with you some fascinating information about our brains that I recently found in an amazing article.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode239
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief