So many times, while working with my clients, I’ve noticed a trend… and it’s not a good one. For some reason, when many of them have gone through my 5 step process to organize a space and it’s time to put the organized items into their new home, some of them resist the idea of having empty space.
I know that sounds strange. If someone wants a simplified home, why would they resist open space?!? In this episode I explain the psychology behind it all.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode60
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Episode 5: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode5
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief