We are in the middle of the back to school season, and if you’re a parent of a school aged child like me, your home is probably already getting flooded with drawings, paintings, handprints, coloring pages and worksheets.
On our last episode of Life Made Simple I gave you a handful of organizing tips and routines to help the school year go more smoothly for you and your family. And for today’s episode, we’re going to take a look at how we can celebrate our children’s artwork without drowning in it.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #91: A Unique Strategy To Help You Let Go Of Keepsakes
Episode #10: Can You Have Too Much Of A Good Thing?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode102
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #248: How To Stop Kids From Constantly Asking For Stuff