Today we are going to continue with a topic that we started last week: how to declutter your mind. Because, if you’re anything like me, sometimes the thoughts that spin around in your mind can feel chaotic and overwhelming. Is it possible to simplify our brain? Yes. Yes it is.
If you didn’t get a chance to listen to last Monday’s episode, go back and push play on Episode #111 How To Declutter Your Mind (Part 2).
Today I go over a handful of the different types of negative thinking patterns that we all tend to struggle with. I also give you some very specific ways as to how to challange and replace those negative thoughts.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #111: How To Declutter Your Mind (PART 1)
Episode #17: A Simple Mantra To Get Through A Bad Day
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode113
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief