Imagine being on top of all your priority to-dos in life. Wouldn’t that feel so good? There is so much peace that comes with knowing that everything is getting done when it needs to be done.
For today’s episode I do a little review of some of my favorite time management techniques.
And then I have a challenge for you to try. It’s something I actually did myself this weekend… and it was AMAZING!
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #130: Use The “2-Minute Rule” To Tackle To-Do List Debt
Episode #79: You Need To Know The 4 D’s Of Productivity
Episode #24: Do You Have An Ignore List?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode141
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief