Why is it so hard to let a good thing go?
For today’s Encore Episode we are going to rewind to one year ago. In this episode I share with you one of my most favorite strategies for finding simplicity.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #10: “Can You Have Too Much of A Good Thing?”
Episode #76: ” How & What To ‘Prune’ Out Of Your Life”
Share this episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode165
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)