A few weeks ago, a listener sent me a message with a really good question. I was going to send her a long detailed written response, but then realized that I had soooo many thoughts for her. So, I decided to feature the topic for an episode on the show.
But then, after outlining some notes on what I wanted to cover I realized that the topic is so important and relevant that I decided to break it into two different episodes.
In both episodes I cover two MAJOR hurdles that people commonly face when trying to tackle a huge home organizing project. I will also give you some tips on how to find balance when committing time to the project while still keeping up with current daily to-dos.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Episode #24: Do You Have An Ignore List?
Episode #104: A Unique Technique To Tackle Any Task
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode91
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters