A few weeks ago, a listener sent me a message with a really good question. I was going to send her a long detailed written response, but then realized that I had soooo many thoughts for her. So, I decided to feature the topic for an episode on the show.
But then, after outlining some notes on what I wanted to cover I realized that the topic is so important and relevant that I decided to break it into two different episodes.
In both episodes I cover two MAJOR hurdles that people commonly face when trying to tackle a huge home organizing project. I will also give you some tips on how to find balance when committing time to the project while still keeping up with current daily to-dos.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Episode #24: Do You Have An Ignore List?
Episode #104: A Unique Technique To Tackle Any Task
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode91
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success