After listening to the first few episodes in this series, I hope by now you have figured out what your primary love language(s) are.
Today, I explain how to better speak other people’s love languages that may be foreign to you. I also explain why it’s so hard for some people to learn new languages and easy for others.
And if you have a hard time expressing love in a different language, I give you some very specific examples of easy and effective tips and tricks that you can use for each love language.
Not only that, but I help you to be a better advocate for yourself for when your love tank is running on low, and how to be patient with your loved ones as they learn your love language.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #217: Understanding The 5 Love Languages (PART 1)
Episode #218: When Their Love Tank Is Running Low
Episode #219: Understanding The 5 Love Languages (PART 2)
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode221
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Dr. Gary Chapman’s Website: The 5 Love Languages
The Book: The 5 Love Languages
The App: Love Nudge
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)