We’re right in the middle of the back to school season. If you’re a parent of a school aged child like me, your home is probably already getting flooded with drawings, paintings, hand prints, coloring pages and worksheets.
On our last episode of Life Made Simple I gave you a handful of organizing tips and routines to help the school year go more smoothly for you and your family. And for today’s episode, we take a look at how we can celebrate our children’s artwork without drowning in it.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #91: A Unique Strategy To Help You Let Go Of Keepsakes
Episode #10: Can You Have Too Much Of A Good Thing?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode242
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters