After listening to our last couple episodes about whether or not you should finish what you start, are you finally ready to tackle a few of your unfinished projects cluttering up your house?
Get ready to take notes! On today’s episode I give you a 6 step action plan to help you finally finish those good intentions.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #225: Should You Finish What You Start… Or Not?
Episode #226: What Is Your Real Road Block?
Episode #88: Paint Or Get Off The Ladder!
Episode #104: A Unique Technique To Tackle Any Task
Episode #8: How To Make A “Perfect Day Itinerary”
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode227
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Worksheet: “The Perfect Day Itinerary Worksheet”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word PERFECTDAY
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)