We are officially in the middle of summer and for the Arneson Family that means we work hard and play hard. Summers are crazy busy for us!
The problem is, when life gets busy, it’s so easy to feel overwhelmed. Everything feels like it’s spinning out of control. And sometimes I lose confidence that I’m on the right track for getting everything done on time without something falling through the cracks.
On today’s episode I give you my thoughts own how to handle life when it feels crazy busy.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #62: Is Your Life Crazy Busy?
Episode #70: A Few Thoughts On “Paralysis By Analysis”
Episode #89: How To Declutter Your Brain And Keep It Organized
Episode #90: My Favorite To-Do List Tool
Episode #63: You Need More Margin Time (CarlaRae Confesses)
Episode #40: Always Moving Onward & Upward
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode92
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters